While you're putting energy into creating a positive mental health environment for children and young people, it’s also important to focus on your wellbeing.
Every Be You Professional Learning module provides insights into your own life and frameworks for understanding your own mental health and wellbeing.
You and the Be You Professional Learning
The Professional Learning consists of 13 modules grouped under five domains, centred around mentally healthy communities.
- Understand and develop a mental health language and explore the importance of relationships when you Connect with the Professional Learning and other educators.
- Embrace your own identity and that of others when you Include consideration of diversity and acceptance.
- Partner with others to bring purposeful and positive relationships to your life and when you Assist others you will enhance your own communication abilities.
- Affirm the importance of your own social skills and emotional literacy as you Embed and model learnt skills and behaviours in everyday life.
- Empower yourself to take control of your life and build resilience.
- Acquire the ability to Notice your body’s signals and to Inquire internally to identify your position of the mental health continuum.
- Provide support to yourself when you develop help seeking skills and knowledge.
- Discover how to Recognise the impact that major life events can have and Respond by planning and preparing for them.
How to get started
Registering with Be You is quick, easy and free. We just need some basic information about who you are and your role. Start the Professional Learning today.