Support from a Be You Consultant
Be You Consultants can support Action Team Leaders by:
- highlighting synergies between Be You and existing national and state and territory-based mental health and education programs, initiatives, frameworks and priorities, ensuring implementation is both sustainable and effective
- helping Action Teams identify and celebrate achievements
- assisting with identifying and prioritising needs within the learning community
- guiding and supporting the development, actioning and review of Action Plans
- advising how to use Be You tools and resources to assist in a whole-setting approach
- suggesting a journey through the Be You Professional Learning that’s tailored to your learning community
- proactively providing Be You updates as new content and resources become available
- guiding Action Teams to navigate local community and mental health services and supports
- suggesting actions to meet specific needs of children and young people within your early learning service or school
- providing insights on approaches to enabling and creating change, as well as offering solutions to roadblocks that may occur.
Access to Action Team Leader Dashboard
Action Team Leaders will have:
- visibility of Be You Professional Learning progress made collectively by all educators within their early learning service or school
- access to whole-setting implementation and planning tools.
Planning and Implementation Tools
Planning and Implementations Tools are accessible to registered Be You Learning Communities to support the successful implementation of Be You. These can support Action Teams at each stage of the Be You Implementation Process and include:
- Be You Statement of Commitment
- Be You Surveys targeted at educators and other staff, families, children and young people
- Be You Reflection Tool
- Be You Action Plan
- Be You Actions Catalogue
- Be You Share and Extend Guide.
Access to Be You Events
Action Teams will gain access to events and networking opportunities focused on a whole-setting approach to promoting mental health.
Be You Essentials events are a great place to start your Be You journey once you register your learning community.
Participating Be You early learning services and schools also have the opportunity to extend their level of participation, becoming a Be You Emerging, Embedding or Leading Learning Community.
All levels of participation demonstrate commitment to creating and sustaining a learning community, where every child, young person, educator and family can achieve their best possible mental health.
More details on the Be You Participation Levels coming early 2019.