Submitting your program to the Programs Directory
We take submissions for new programs into the directory once a quarter. If you wish to submit an expression of interest regarding a new program, please complete the application form below and return to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please ensure you have a read of the inclusion criteria before submitting your application.
We'll assess submissions the week beginning July 1 2019 and be in contact shortly after to let you know the outcome of your application.
Download application form [PDF, 1.96MB]
Selecting the right program
Alongside the Programs Directory sits the STEPS Decision-Making Framework, adapted by Beyond Blue with permission from Bullying. No Way!
The STEPS Framework provides you with a decision-making tool intended to be used when selecting a targeted program to implement. By providing early learning services and schools with the appropriate questions to ask about the program, it ensures your identified goals and needs are met by the programs evidenced-based approach.
Programs inclusion criteria
To ensure quality, all programs included in the directory must meet the following inclusion criteria.
- align with one or more of the five professional learning domains (Mentally Healthy Communities, Family Partnerships, Learning Resilience, Early Support, Responding Together)
- have a manual to guide the delivery of the program
- be organised into sessions which are delivered sequentially (it doesn’t matter how many sessions a program has (for example, two or three), or how flexible those sessions are (for example, can be held over a long period of time, or on an as-needs basis), there just needs to be more than one session)
- be for an appropriate audience (for example, children, young people, parents, carers or families)
- have a theoretical underpinning, and be backed by evidence
- be available in Australia.
Please note, we don't include professional development courses in the Programs Directory.
The Be You Programs Directory
A searchable database designed to help you find the right program for your school or early learning service.