In the longer term, the school will continue to support and monitor young people. Immediate actions are now moving from response activities to improving the mental health of the community and undertaking suicide prevention activities.
- Continuing to support and monitor young people.
- Continuing to support and monitor staff.
- Keeping families, staff and young people informed about the school’s ongoing response and recovery.
- Planning for important events and anniversaries.
- Implementing recommendations from the critical incident review.
- Including the postvention plan in staff inductions.